A Step Ahead Physical Therapy is the "practice of choice," working with people of all ages for a functional safe return to work, sports and life.
- Orthopedic, sports and occupational injuries.
- Traditional and specialty pediatric and adult orthopedics. Specializing in upper extremity injuries of the shoulder and hand, and lower extremity injuries of the foot & ankle, knee and hip. Including pre and post operative care for such things as total joint replacement, reconstructions and repairs.
- Patients with special needs such as lymphedema and cancer.
- Treatment of chronic complex musculoskeletal dysfunction, including acute and chronic non operative and post surgical spine pathology, ambulatory neurology and headaches.
- Additional services include the latest in biomechanical technology for orthotics. Ergonomic evaluations and solutions for work and home.